Customized Solutions For Your Home
in Lexington and Georgetown, KY
Save energy. Save money. Stay comfortable.
Prioritize your home improvement projects by starting with a home energy evaluation from Weatherization Plus.
Are you frustrated with wasting your time and hard-earned money? Tired of rooms with uneven temperatures, leading to higher energy bills?
Every home has its own unique issues that make it uncomfortable, unhealthy, and inefficient. Improving your home in these areas can be challenging. Weatherization Plus can help.
The first step is determining what improvements are necessary to solve the unique puzzle of your home. We’ll help you answer:
- Why is my house this way?
- Is my house losing conditioned air too quickly?
- Will spray foam or added insulation fix my problem?
- Is my HVAC system working the way it should?
- Why is this room so hot in the summer and cold in the winter?
- Why is my crawlspace getting wet?
The Advantages of a Weatherization Plus
Custom Home Energy Evaluation
• Comprehensive list of recommendations tailored to your home’s unique needs
• Recommendations prioritized by a professional home energy specialist
• Energy savings up to 30% with recommended efficiency upgrades
• Avoid false energy-savings claims
• Live in an affordable, healthy and comfortable home
What to Expect from Your Energy Assessment
Weatherization Plus energy specialists inspect your entire home, analyzing your major home appliances functionality and efficiency.
With our specialized equipment, we’ll quickly locate areas of significant energy loss, helping you prioritize upgrades for the best results.
Schedule the services that will work best for you. Then, relax and save money in your more energy-efficient home.
Home Inspection with Energy Efficient Upgrades
Many appliances and systems work together to determine your home’s comfort, energy efficiency and health. If one system isn’t working properly, it affects all the other systems. During your home energy evaluation, we inspect many areas in your home including:
- HVAC system ducts
- Water heater
- Building envelope
If you’re ready to upgrade your home but not sure where to start, get a home energy evaluation from Weatherization Plus. We’ll identify your home’s energy weaknesses and strengths to help you make the biggest impact on your home and your savings.